Indicators are reinvented, poorly built and do not stack up to larger goals
CMS has collated and categorised 2000 indicators from various sources for the following sector/topics:
- Primary Education
- Adolescent Health
- Social and Behavioural Change Communication
- And others
How it Works
- Indicators are organised on – Aspect, type, source, frequency, disaggregation, link to SDGs, ease of collection, cost of collection, numerator, denominator, description.
- For Projects/Programmes working in this area, the bank has been used to:
- Select indicators for M&E for existing proven bank
- Understand how they link up to their RA
- 15 programmes have used the bank successfully to decide on indicators or modify them.