Development programmes are often complex in nature and hence require support for programme management and monitoring.
We have developed a solution which enables:
- Defining monitor and track activities in a Project, with dynamic hierarchy of activities by any unit of time across years.
- Activities can be assigned to one or more people/groups consisting of internal or external teams to update status periodically.
- Activities status is updated by selection of color and percentage by person/group responsible.
- Activities are assigned to one or more agencies that are responsible to update the status. If there are multiple status updates from different agencies for an activity, the reviewer approved status will be considered for reporting.
- Dashboards give a view on status of activities against different time periods.